April 7, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in Tel Aviv, Israel, April 16, 2019 for Big Data in HealthCare. Program entirely in English focusing on algorithms and technologies for prediction of diseases and epidemics at individual, national and international levels. Israeli companies are leaders, developing algorithms and applications in this field. Attendees include leaders of private and public health systems, data scientists, doctors and high-tech professionals, as well as leaders of health-related institutions and organizations. Register here.
Event: Big Data in HealthCare - Tel Aviv, Israel - April 16, 2019.
Event: AI & Big Data Expo Global - London, UK - April 25-26, 2019.
Event: ICLR 2019 Workshop on Debugging ML Models - New Orleans, LA - May 6, 2019.
Event: The Data Science Conference - Boston, MA - May 23-24, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
- Models Behaving Badly: Why Confusing Illusion with Reality Can Lead to Disaster
- Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- Framework for Feeding Linked Data to Complex Event Processing Engines
- Structure and Function of Complex Networks
- Ultimate List of Data Science Podcasts
- Should AI Augment Medical Decision Making? Case for Autonomy Algorithm
- Election Predictions as Martingales: An Arbitrage Approach
- Theory of Reality as More Than the Sum of Its Parts
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.