December 23, 2018
Join us in New York City, January 23-24, 2019 for Data Science New York. Explore how to drive innovation with a data-driven culture, build a world-class team and utilize the latest innovation to solve some of the toughest problems. Hear from some of the world's greatest data science strategy minds, including Chief Data Scientists from GE, CIA, Verizon, and UnitedHealth Group. Register here.
Event: Data Science New York - New York, NY - January 23-24, 2019.
Event: Machine Learning Developers Summit 2019 - Bangalore, India - January 30-31, 2019.
Event: Data Science Salon - Austin, TX - February 21-22, 2019.
Event: MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference - Boston, MA - March 1-2, 2019.
Event: Bio-IT World Conference & Expo - San Francisco - March 10-15, 2019.
Event: Deep Learning In Finance Summit - London - March 19-20, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
- Machine Learning: A Bayesian and Optimization Perspective
- Essential Algorithms: A Practical Approach to Computer Algorithms
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- Algorithms for Discovery of Multiple Markov Boundaries
- Learning Markov Logic Networks Using Structural Motifs
- AI Now Report 2018
- Machine Learning - Is the Emperor Wearing Clothes?
- Data Scientist Cracks Code to Landing on New York Times Best Seller List
- Brains Improved by Graphene on Horizon
© 2018 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.