January 27, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in London, March 19-20, 2019 for Deep Learning In Finance Summit. Discover advances in deep learning tools and techniques from the world's leading innovators across industry, research and the financial sector. Learn about deep learning applications in the financial sector from algorithms to forecast financial data, to tools used for data mining & pattern recognition in financial time series, to scaling predictive models, to stock market prediction, to using blockchain technology. Register here.
Event: Machine Learning Developers Summit 2019 - Bangalore, India - January 30-31, 2019.
Event: Data Science Salon - Austin, TX - February 21-22, 2019.
Event: MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference - Boston, MA - March 1-2, 2019.
Event: Bio-IT World Conference & Expo - San Francisco - March 10-15, 2019.
Event: Deep Learning In Finance Summit - London - March 19-20, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
New DSA Videos:
- Topological Data Analysis for the Working Data Scientist
- End of Experts: Big Data and Science of Decision-making
New DSA Resources:
- Bayesian Models of Human Action Understanding
- Surprised by Gambler's / Hot Hand Fallacies: Truth in Law of Small Numbers
- Analyzing Experiment Outcomes: Beyond Average Treatment Effects
- Additive Quantile Regression for Clustered Data
- What’s the Right Way to Regulate Gene-Edited Crops?
- Fake Fingerprints Can Imitate Real Ones in Biometric Systems
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.