July 28, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in Las Vegas, August 1-3, 2019 for Data Science and Intelligent Systems 2019. Latest developments in Data Science and Intelligent Systems. Includes: Big Data modeling and prediction, Data analytics and machine learning, Statistical learning algorithms, models and theories, Intelligent service systems and semantic computing, Uncertainty modeling of intelligent systems, Smart infrastructure design, Intelligent robots and unmanned systems, Cyber security, privacy and trust, and more. Register here.
Event: Data Science and Intelligent Systems 2019 - Las Vegas, NV - August 1-3, 2019.
Event: AI in Insurance Summit 2019 - New York, NY - Sept. 5-6, 2019.
Event: AI & Data Science in Trading 2019 - London, UK - Sept 16-17, 2019.
Event: Data Driven Government - Washington, DC - Sept. 25, 2019.
Event: Predictive Analytics Conference 2019 - Vienna, Austria - Oct. 1-2, 2019.
Event: AI Fairness for People with Disabilities - Pittsburgh, PA - October 27, 2019.
Event: AAAI Conf. on Human Comp. & Crowdsourcing - Stevenson, WA -Oct. 28-30, 2019.
Event: Open Data Science 2019 - San Francisco, CA - Oct. 29 - Nov. 1, 2019.
Event: Algorithms: Regulation, Governance, Markets - Kyushu University, Japan - Nov. 21-23, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
- Causal Inference in Statistics: A Primer
- Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, & Prediction
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- Adaptive Algorithm for Keywords for Search-based Ad Services
- Network-Based Marketing - Identifying Likely Adopters via Consumer Networks
- Data Scientists Applying Probability Theory are the New Basketball Coaches
- Quantum Supremacy is Coming
- Disease X: Which Plague is Coming Next?
- How an AI Utopia Would Work
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.