March 15, 2020
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in New York City - March 17-18, 2020 for AI & Data Science in Trading. Learn from experts in the use of data science and AI for asset management, primarily for finding alpha, managing risk and optimizing portfolios. Register here.
Test your skills and earn prize money participating in the M5 Competition.
Event: AI & Data Science in Trading - New York City - March 17-18, 2020.
Event: Ethics of Data Science Conf. - Sydney - March 25-27, 2020.
Event: AI Festival Nigeria - Port Harcourt, Nigeria - April 17-18, 2020.
Event: European Symp. on Art. Neural Networks, Comp. Intelligence & Machine Learning - Bruges, Belgium - April 22-24, 2020.
`New Books from DSA Store:
New DSA Videos:
- Real-Time Visualization with Kafka, Storm, Redis, node.js & d3.js
- Real-time Visualization with Python and d3.js
New DSA Resources:
- Walmart Experiments with AI to Monitor Stores in Real Time
- Yes, Scientific Theories Have to be Falsifiable
- US-NSA Recommends Ending Mass Phone Data Collection Program
- Reduced Signal for Polygenic Adaptation of Height in UK Biobank
© 2020 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.