March 24, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in Tel Aviv, Israel, April 16, 2019 for Big Data in HealthCare. Program entirely in English focusing on algorithms and technologies for prediction of diseases and epidemics at individual, national and international levels. Israeli companies are leaders, developing algorithms and applications in this field. Attendees include leaders of private and public health systems, data scientists, doctors and high-tech professionals, as well as leaders of health-related institutions and organizations. Register here.
Event: AnacondaCON 2019 - Austin, TX - April 3-5, 2019.
Event: Big Data in HealthCare - Tel Aviv, Israel - April 16, 2019.
Event: AI & Big Data Expo Global - London, UK - April 25-26, 2019.
Event: ICLR 2019 Workshop on Debugging ML Models - New Orleans, LA - May 6, 2019.
Event: The Data Science Conference - Boston, MA - May 23-24, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
- Probability Theory: The Logic of Science
- Experimental & Quasi-Experimental Designs for Generalized Causal Inference
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- AI Experts Want to End ‘Black Box’ Algorithms in Government
- Self-organisation of Small-world Networks by Adaptive Rewiring in Response to Graph Diffusion
- Growing AI Industry in the UK
- IBM Simulates 56-Qubit Quantum Computer
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.