March 31, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in Tel Aviv, Israel, April 16, 2019 for Big Data in HealthCare. Program entirely in English focusing on algorithms and technologies for prediction of diseases and epidemics at individual, national and international levels. Israeli companies are leaders, developing algorithms and applications in this field. Attendees include leaders of private and public health systems, data scientists, doctors and high-tech professionals, as well as leaders of health-related institutions and organizations. Register here.
Event: AnacondaCON 2019 - Austin, TX - April 3-5, 2019.
Event: Big Data in HealthCare - Tel Aviv, Israel - April 16, 2019.
Event: AI & Big Data Expo Global - London, UK - April 25-26, 2019.
Event: ICLR 2019 Workshop on Debugging ML Models - New Orleans, LA - May 6, 2019.
Event: The Data Science Conference - Boston, MA - May 23-24, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- ML Confidential: Machine Learning on Encrypted Data
- Learning to Protect Communications with Adversarial Neural Cryptography
- How to Hold Algorithms Accountable
- Ultimate Guide to Making Smart Decisions
- Robots Are Coming for These Wall Street Jobs
- Crowdsource Ethics for AI
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.