October 25, 2020
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
The Arrow Not Aimed
Professional data scientists are goal oriented and understand there are many ways to skin a cat.
One school of thought is to NOT aim directly at the goal but rather focus on process and NOT care about the outcome. This mindset provides great success for professional athletes, big mountain powder skiers, traders, surgeons, CEO's, fighter pilots and other elite performing people. It reduces anxiety and calms the mind.
Focusing on process and technique also allows you to become one with the machine, technology and conceptual framework you are using. Calming the mind and becoming one with the universe opens your subconscious mind to perform at a high level.
The trick is not caring about the outcome. Paradoxically, not caring about the outcome (not aiming directly at the goal) increases the probability of achieving the goal!
Are you focused on process discipline, and calming and opening your mind to perform at elite levels?
- First Room-Temp Superconductor
- Wearable Sensors Printed Directly on the Skin
- Stacking and Twisting Graphene Unlocks a Rare Form of Magnetism
- Holographic Imaging to Detect Viruses and Antibodies
New Books from DSA Store:
New DSA Videos:
- Stephen Wolfram: Cellular Automata, Computation, and Physics
- Stephen Wolfram: Fundamental Theory of Physics, Life, and the Universe
New DSA Resources:
- Complex Systems: Network Thinking
- Global Perspective of COVID‐19 Epidemiology for a Full‐cycle Pandemic
© 2020 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.