March 28, 2021
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
One goal of the Data Science Team is to optimize decision-making at all levels of the organization: strategic, tactical and operational. Making consistently better decisions every day creates significant competitive advantages.
Elite performing leaders understand the need for smart data and advantages that result from evidence based - data-driven decisions. The collection and analysis of relevant high quality data is now an important part of both strategic and operational decision-making.
Building a high value Data Science Team that optimizes business and decision-making processes detailing the collection, storage, analysis and distribution of the right smart data to the right people is the magic sauce to achieving the goal of evidence based - data-driven decision-making.
- The Quantum Century
- Super-Resolution RNA Imaging in Live Cells
- Laser-Based Random Numbers
- Spaceport on Artificial Island
New Books from DSA Store:
- Social Physics: How Good Ideas Spread
- Models Behaving Badly: Why Confusing Illusion with Reality Can Lead to Disaster
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- Two-step Machine Learning Approach for Channel Estimation with Mixed Resolution RF Chains
- Revisiting Design Choices in Proximal Policy Optimization
© 2021 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.