Data Science News
- The Eight Most Common Big Data Myths
- Poor ROI for Most Big Data Projects Slows Data Gold Rush
- Why Google is Learning about Goats
- Autonomous Google Car May Never Happen - Depends on Extensive & Periodically Revised Mapping
- How Musical Taste Correlates with SAT Scores
- Robots vs. Ebola?
- Text Mining and Election Analytics in Massachusetts
- How Data Scientists are Changing the Face of Business Intelligence
- Lies, Damn Lies And The Myth Of Following The Data
- Lingerie Company A/B Tests Create Advantage
- How Game Theory Helped Improve New York City’s High School Application Process
- Big Data Hits The Dirt
- Guide to Understanding Climate Change: The Case for Theory-Guided Data Science
- Detailed Visualization of NBA Shot Selection
- Top 5 Big Data Trends Of 2014
- Deep Learning vs. Neural Network Learning
- Strong Innovators Three Times More Likely to Rely on Big Data Analytics
- Drug Unlocks Malleable, Fast-Learning, Child-LIke State In Adult Brain
- Looking into a Very Messy Data Set
- Advanced Sports Analytics with R and Storm
- Creating Neural Networks Using Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Data Mining Reveals a Global Link Between Corruption and Wealth
- Our Fear of Artificial Intelligence
- Examples of Machine Learning Problems
- Universities Can’t Train Data Scientists Fast Enough for CIOs
- The Map Apps That Move You in the Right Direction
- Big Data Skills Shortages Drive Demand For Business Managers
- Domain Modeling Around Deletes or “Using Cassandra as a queue even when you know better”
- Using Graphs for Recommendations
- Three Things to Know about Document Database Modelling
- How the NFL Tracks Everything on the Field but the Ball
- Real-life Matrix: Interface Allows Computer to Plug into Brain
- Technology that Unmasks Your Hidden Emotions
- Tracy-Widom Distribution - At the Far Ends of a New Universal Law
- When DNA is the Matchmaker
- Brain’s Positioning System Linked to Memory
- A New Physics Theory of Life
- Ethics of Weapons Directed by Robots
- In a Multiverse, What Are the Odds?
- Election 2014: Results Show Limits of Big Data
- Learn from Your Analytics Failures
- Innovation Risk: How to Make Smarter Decisions
- Failure Is The Key To Learning From Big Data
- Government Forecasters Might as Well Use a Ouija Board
- Is Anyone Really Responsible for Your Company’s Data Security?
- Azure SQL Database Adds Free Tier to Azure Machine Learning
- Who Builds the World’s Most Popular Drones?
- Hacking a Universe's Worth of Data
- How Can Healthcare Ensure Its Big Data is Smart Enough?
- Book Review: 'Dataclysm'
- How Big Data Is Changing Baseball
- A Tour of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Python: Lambda Functions
- Top Predictive Analytics Software API
- Data Science Should be Used with Caution
- Visualizing Bayes’ Theorem
- Causation vs. Correlation
- Google Voice to Text Convertor
- So You Think You Have a Power Law — Well Isn't That Special?
- MIT Data Scientists Predict Price of Bitcoin
- Which State Has The Worst Drivers?
- Why Leaders Can't Leave Data Science to the Data Scientists
- Our Machine Masters
- The Dangers of Relying Too Much on Data
- Google's Secretive DeepMind Startup Unveils a "Neural Turing Machine"
- Jeff Hawkins on the Limitations of Artificial Neural Networks
- Google Flu Trends Gets New Engine
- Machine Unlearning: The Value of Imperfect Models
- Reminder from Lockheed Martin that Big Data can be a Slow Process
- Embracing Uncertainty – Probabilistic Inference - Machine Learning
- RFM Segmentation in R, Pandas, Spark