Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs
• mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
• The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.
• Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.
• The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.
• Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.