January 20, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in New York City, January 23-24, 2019 for Data Science New York. Explore how to drive innovation with a data-driven culture, build a world-class team and utilize the latest innovation to solve some of the toughest problems. Hear from some of the world's greatest data science strategy minds, including Chief Data Scientists from GE, CIA, Verizon, and UnitedHealth Group. Register here.
Event: Data Science New York - New York, NY - January 23-24, 2019.
Event: Machine Learning Developers Summit 2019 - Bangalore, India - January 30-31, 2019.
Event: Data Science Salon - Austin, TX - February 21-22, 2019.
Event: MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference - Boston, MA - March 1-2, 2019.
Event: Bio-IT World Conference & Expo - San Francisco - March 10-15, 2019.
Event: Deep Learning In Finance Summit - London - March 19-20, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
- Data, Driven Security: Analysis, Visualization and Dashboards
- Keeping Up with the Quants: Your Guide to Understanding and Using Analytics
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- Human-level Control Through Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Probabilistic Matrix Factorization for Automated Machine Learning
- Python Becoming World’s Most Popular Coding Language
- Deep Learning Applications & Value
- Machine Learning Problem of Estimating the Maximum
- Unprovability with Machine Learning
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.