July 7, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in Las Vegas, August 1-3, 2019 for Data Science and Intelligent Systems 2019. Latest developments in Data Science and Intelligent Systems. Includes: Big Data modeling and prediction, Data analytics and machine learning, Statistical learning algorithms, models and theories, Intelligent service systems and semantic computing, Uncertainty modeling of intelligent systems, Smart infrastructure design, Intelligent robots and unmanned systems, Cyber security, privacy and trust, and more. Register here.
Event: Industrial Conference on Data Mining - New York, NY - July 17-21, 2019.
Event: Int'l. Conf. on Machine Learning and Data Mining - New York, NY- July 20-25, 2019
Event: Data Science and Intelligent Systems 2019 - Las Vegas, NV - August 1-3, 2019.
Event: AI in Insurance Summit 2019 - New York, NY - Sept. 5-6, 2019.
Event: AAAI Conf. on Human Comp. & Crowdsourcing - Stevenson, WA -Oct. 28-30, 2019.
Event: Algorithms: Regulation, Governance, Markets - Kyushu University, Japan - Nov. 21-23, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
New DSA Videos:
- Data Science and Statistics: Different Worlds?
- Statistical and Causal Approaches to Machine Learning
New DSA Resources:
- Quantifying Decision Making for Data Science - From Data Acquisition to Modeling
- No-U-Turn Sampler - Adaptively Setting Path Lengths in Hamiltonian Monte Carlo
- Building Lyft’s Marketing Automation Platform
- The Policy Overton Window
- Media 4 Quadrant Model & "Gated Institutional Narrative"
- What is Quantum Supremacy?
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.