November 15, 2020
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Intelligent E-voting Elections
Recent events suggest a smart upgrade of election voting systems. I propose an intelligent e-voting system architected to prevent vote fraud and protect personal privacy while allowing optimal convenience and ease-of-use for voters.
Biometric technology allows voter identification to grant access to voting systems (using facial recognition, iris retina scanning, fingerprint or voice identifiers).
Blockchain technology can be configured as a tamper-proof public ledger to prevent manipulation and fraud, allowing e-voting to ensure accurate, secure and instant results (entries time-stamp recorded, encrypted and secured). Traditional in-person and mail voting can be used only in limited special circumstances as needed.
Personal privacy and human rights issues can be protected by law - preventing a national database to be used by the surveillance state.
Intelligent e-voting would provide near real-time results, enhance privacy and prevent fraud.
- Logic-in-memory Chip Architecture Combines Logic Operations and Data Storage
- Technologies That Could Transform Aging
- Hidden Public Health Hazard of Rapid COVID Tests
- Disorder Persists in Larger Graphs, New Math Proof Finds
New Books from DSA Store:
- Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques
- Data Mining with R: Learning with Case Studies
New DSA Videos:
- Python for Data Science - Course for Beginners
- Learn Data Science Tutorial - Full Course for Beginners
New DSA Resources:
- Hidden Technical Debt in Machine Learning Systems
- Feature Engineering Tools and Techniques for Better Classification Performance
© 2020 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.