September 29, 2019
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
Join us in Fukuoka, Japan - November 21-23, 2019 for Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Algorithms. Algorithms are increasingly controlling, shaping, governing or regulating products, decisions, and judgments. This international and multi-disciplinary event aims to contribute to a better understanding of the diverse and complex issues surrounding the emergence of algorithms. Register here.
Event: Predictive Analytics Conference 2019 - Vienna, Austria - Oct. 1-2, 2019.
Event: AI Fairness for People with Disabilities - Pittsburgh, PA - October 27, 2019.
Event: AAAI Conf. on Human Comp. & Crowdsourcing - Stevenson, WA -Oct. 28-30, 2019.
Event: Open Data Science 2019 - San Francisco, CA - Oct. 29 - Nov. 1, 2019.
Event: Algorithms: Regulation, Governance, Markets - Kyushu University, Japan - Nov. 21-23, 2019.
New Books from DSA Store:
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder
- Brain-Computer Interface Research: A State-of-the-Art Summary
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- Irreproducibility Crisis of Modern Science
- Bad Science Makes for Bad Government
- Skepticism, Experience & Science
- Machine Learning Algorithms Predict Earthquakes
© 2019 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.