September 5, 2021
Together, we can shape a better future using data science!
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted." ~ Albert Einstein
- A New Approach to Understanding How Machines Think
- Introducing the Center for Research on Foundation Models (CRFM)
- Counterfactual Theories of Causation
- The Brain Doesn’t Think the Way You Think It Does
New Books from DSA Store:
- Understanding Machine Learning: From Theory to Algorithms
- Machine Learning Algorithms for Problem Solving in Computational Applications: Intelligent Techniques
New DSA Videos:
New DSA Resources:
- On the Opportunities and Risks of Foundation Models
- Estimating individual-level optimal causal interventions combining causal models and machine learning models
© 2021 Data Science Association, Inc. — All Rights Reserved.